Tuesday, October 7, 2008

and this is my new grand daughter Jesslyn Grace born ten days early on Friday 3rd October, weighing in at 6lbs. 10oz. All parents are recovering well as is Nanna.

6 comments:

princess pudge said...

welcome to the world jesslyn, may your future be as bright as the stars in your eyes.

Vicki ♥ said...

Congrats Jorja on a beautiful granddaughter :) Such joy she will bring you all.

Derriere said...

What lovely little bundles they both are Jorja!
You be able to wipe the proud smile of your face for a long while!

miss~nance said...

How precious is she.

Sandie said...

Congratulations on the new beautiful grandbabies. (I have three of my own and they grow from babies to teens in the blink of an eye. Treasure them whilst you can, lol)
I stumbled across your blog quite by accident, but wanted to say I absolutely love your quilts. I do a little sewing, and a lot of painting.
Like you, I use a LOT of calico, °Ü° but I handpaint bears on mine. (my own designs). If you are going to make another quilt for relay for life, please let me know by email... I would love to donate you some painted bears on fabric squares to do it. Congrats on a wonderful job,...Sandie

Sandie said...

Duh! you would need an email addy, wouldn't you? °Ü° Sorry........
sandiemrrs@yahoo.com